Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Discount Hearing offers the following Terms and Conditions when you purchase a hearing aid online through our website:
Warranty on your hearing aids is for a minimum of three years. You can purchase a further one or two years’ warranty to include in your hearing aid package. If your feel your hearing aids are not working as they should, contact your Hearing clinic. The aids will be checked and sent off for repair if they are found to be faulty.
Extra consultation fees
Extra fees may be incurred if a consultation is required to assess a warranty claim outside of active/current service package. This fee can be negotiated with your clinician at the Hearing clinic you’ve been attending.
Money Back Guarantee
Discount Hearing offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Hearing aids must be returned within 30 days of purchase with all packaging and in working condition. We reserve the right to charge a $250 restocking fee if hearing aids are returned after they have been fitted. This is to cover the clinicians time and effort in fitting and programming the device. No charge will be incurred if the hearing aids are returned or order is cancelled before being fitted.
Having your hearing aid serviced regularly helps keep it in good working order. Your aftercare service package includes:
- Reprogramming of hearing aid as required.
- Updated hearing tests as required.
- Basic repairs – this includes replacement of domes, receivers, tubing, maintenance and cleaning of your hearing aid.
- Most other repairs are covered in the manufacturer’s warranty.
Price Match Guarantee Terms and Exclusions
Discount Hearing will match any advertised price or written quote (excluding SpecSavers). This is for hearing aids stocked by us where the competitor’s hearing clinic is located within reasonable proximity to you. The competitor quote must include the same or similar Services provided by us with your new hearing aids.
Our Price Match Guarantee excludes the following:
- Quotes from SpecSavers
- Second-hand, used or refurbished hearing aids
- Hearing aids offered for sale without an in-person custom fitting appointment, (i.e. not fitted by an Australian-accredited Hearing Healthcare Professional)
- Products not stocked by Discount Hearing
- Products advertised by or sold by suppliers based outside of Australia
- Parallel imports, that is, hearing aids sourced from suppliers based outside of Australia
- Competitors that do not operate their own branded retail stores or physical clinics based in Australia
- Products advertised for sale via a third-party marketplace, including but not limited to eBay, Fishpond, Catch and Amazon
- Quotes inclusive of third-party rebates/subsidies, including but not limited to private health insurance, worker's compensation, NDIS and Commonwealth Hearing Services Program
- Prices quoted below wholesale list price - we reserve the right not to make a loss
Our Price Match Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer.